Bear in mind these details:
- The paper must be sent in Microsoft Word™ and it must meet editorial requirements and limits specified in the Call for Papers. Otherwise it will not be considered (not evaluated).
- The paper should not contain the name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s). These data should be included in the final version of the paper once accepted.
- Each registration guarantees the publication of one paper. If an author has more accepted papers co-written with other authors, he/she can choose either to pay an extra paper fee or to register the other fellow author.
- The paper should have a maximum of 5 authors.
- To send your paper, you must follow the rules of format available at the Templates.
The corresponding author and coauthors (if any), shall sign up for the on-line service for papers submission, available here.
The submission deadline got extended to March, 6th.