• Strategy and Enterpreneurship
• OR, Modelling and Simulation
• Logistics, Production and Information Systems
• Quality and Product Management
• Knowledge and Project Management
• Service Systems
Strategy and Enterpreneurship
• Economics Engineering
• Enterprise Engineering
• Global Operations and Cultural Factors
• Operations Strategy and Performance Management
• Social Responsibility, Environment and Sustainability
• Business Administration and Strategic Management
• Economic and Financial Management
• Technological and Organizational Innovation.
OR, Modelling and Simulation
• Computer and Information Systems
• Modeling and Simulation
• Operations Research
• Quantitative Methods
• Scheduling and Sequencing
• Multiagent Systems and Agent Based Modelling.
Logistics, Production and Information Systems
• Supply Chain and Logistics
• Transportation and Physical Distribution
• Lean Production and Management
• Production Planning and Control
• Production Systems Design and Management
• Reliability and Maintenance
• Information Systems and Information Communications and Technology.
Quality and Product Management
• Quality Management
• Product Management
• Sustainability and Ecoefficiency
• Industrial Marketing and Consumer Behavior.
Knowledge and Project Management
• Knowledge Management
• Innovation Management
• Project Management
• Risk Management.
• Healthcare Management
• Human Factors and Ergonomics
• Emergencies and Disaster Management
• Service Systems.
• Industrial Engineering & Operations Management Education
• Innovation in Education and Professional Skills.